Sunday, November 20, 2011

Laughter, It's The Best Thing Ever!!


This has to be one of the funniest segments EVER on the Jay Leno show.  My husband and I watched one of these segments the other night and by the time it was over we were just rolling laughing.  :D

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times LAUGHTER is an essential part of any relationship or marriage!! 

I say this because today my husband and I went to the grocery store.  We decided to check out through the self checkout lane.  We scanned our first item and started laughing because the voice on the self checkout register SOUNDED JUST LIKE the one on the PHOTO BOOTH.  My husband started laughing and said..."IS THIS YOUR HUSBAND"...."SAY YES"....."NOW SMILE"...."ARE YOU GOING TO EAT ALL OF THOSE COOKIES YOURSELF?" and by that time both he and I were laughing hysterically in the checkout lane.....I know the Manager and other checkers working were wondering what was so darn funny over there......

If I have learned anything being married this long it's too laugh at yourself and to laugh at the craziness of life even when you really want to get mad.  Of course some times things are only funny after the event.  When we were driving home we went over a big bump and it reminded me of a time back when the hubs and I were dating MANY moons ago.  We had stopped at a Dairy Queen and we were in the parking lot sitting in his truck.  I had put my drink on the dash...and it wasn't just any drink....it was the BIGGEST drink they had.  He had a standard, and when he took off and let out on the clutch, the drink fell straight off into my lap.  It's hilarious now to us but I seem to recall not thinking it was very funny then. 

Choose to look back on things with humor, find the humor in even the darkest situations, and PURPOSELY bring some humor into your life!!  You will thank me later!! 

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...