Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pinterest ~ Feeding my addiction for DIY projects!!

Day 3

I've gone 'round and 'round today trying to think of a topic for day 3 of my 31 days of blogging.  I have a half written blog over "Occupy Wall Street", but I think I will save that for another day.  I just feel like keeping things light hearted, there is already so much dissention in the world

Soooo with that being said I thought I would share one of my favorite Pinterest boards!!

Since Christmas is rolling around quicker than most of us would like, here are some ideas from my
Gift Ideas
Pinterest Board

This is such a cute idea....
Pinned Image
12 days of Christmas for your spouse!!
The directions can be found at

Pinned Image

Spray paint regular soap dispensers, put on monograms and a ribbon and VOILA!!
The directions can be found at
Pinned Image

A wonderful website with 38 ideas for Food Gifts!!

Pinned Image

Love, Love this idea of a couples wedding date in a frame using House Number plates found at your local lumber store!!
The directions for this can be found at

and last but not least

Pinned Image

Citrus Salt Scrub

These are just a few of the DIY gift ideas I have found!! 

Come follow me on Pinterest and join in the fun...
you know you wanna!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...