Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-11-11 at 11:11 A.M.

Day 10
(I know, I wrote two in one day haha but since I skipped yesterday and well a few more days what the heck....)


Pinned Image


I couldn't help but want to do something fun and special to document the once in a lifetime date yesterday!!  I got my dry erase calendar down and of course had to write these things!!

Adleigh Claire and MiMi

11-11-11
at
11:11
A.M.

and in this moment life is Perfection!!

We went outside at about 11:08, and I think we took about 30 shots before we came back in...haha so technically it was about 11:35 when we finished....but I was out there with my sweet little granddaughter sitting in my lap at 11:11, on 11-11-11
and that my friend is
PERFECTION!!

Here are the photos I was the most happy with


I have never been able to do the whole "hold your arms out and take a pic" thing.....so this one I got me and half of Adleigh :)


Got me grinning and Adleigh laughing...she thought it was funny


Finally both of us together :) 

Love this sweet little granddaughter of mine!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...