Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cry Baby Cry :)

My daughters are amused with me

I can't look at


Manila Paper


Manila Paper, 9" x 12", 50 lb. - 500 Sheets
OR

Crayola Crayons

Crayola Crayons 8 Color Peggable BIN3008


WITHOUT TEARING UP !!

I am so MUSHY
when it comes to things like
the
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
for both of the
GRANDKIDS!! 

Jessica and I were walking by the Manila Paper today at Wal Mart and I looked at it and teared up and she looked at me and laughed and told me she was going to forbid me from taking Payton to school because I would make too big of a scene

BOO HOOING HAHA....

Adleigh also starts her little three day a week program on the same day Payton goes to Kindergarten, and I wish I could be in two places at one time to go with Jackie and Cody on Adleigh's first day too!! 

It's not at all that I am sad....it's just such a sweet time

THEIR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...