Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I know this post is a day late, but this weekend was extra busy for me so I am just now getting around to posting this!!  Hope all of my friends who are moms, stepmoms, grandparents, and moms to furry animals and otherwise had a beautiful day!!  My husband and I went out to dinner Saturday night to celebrate a day early and then we went and played putt putt.  It was a great evening!! :)  My oldest daughter was out of town with her boyfriend and son, at the beach in Galveston on Sunday and Jackie and Cody had plans to go visit his mother and sisters, so this mom just chose a quiet time!!

Payton and Adleigh making their cards

Looking for crayons!!

Payton's Card

Sweet Little Hands

Little Sissy Bug

My Sweet Grandkids

Sweet Girl


Adleigh's Card for her Momma


Payton wrote this all himself...he was soooo proud


This morning Payton told me he wanted to make his mom a Mother's Day Card since he didn't have time to over the weekend.   That boy will just melt your heart :) He is only 4 yrs old and already just sooooo sweet.  I told him I would let him and Adleigh make some this afternoon!! 
We had a great afternoon making cards for my sweet daughters and their sweet momma's!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...