Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Today is Memorial Day, the day to honor all of our fallen soldiers who have died preserving our freedom!  Let us never forget....FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!! 

The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it - The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it. American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them....They fight because they love what's behind them ♥

* 6-28-11* I've had so many people come to this blog and read it that I am just ever so grateful!!  I want to add that my father retired as a Naval Commander and logged over 4,000 hours of flight time.  He served in Korea and Vietnam.  I appreciate all of our Military members who have served!!  :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...