Friday, May 13, 2011

Cookie Baking Time :)

Our cookie baking "supplies"


 My favorite mixing bowl





He was sooooo excited!!


He just haaaad to cut the bag himself!


Pouring Pouring Pouring


Stirring, Stirring, Stirring


Rolling, Rolling, Rolling


Picking out the pefect cookie cutters


Cutting, cutting, cutting


Getting ready to bake


and waiting......I sure do love this darling little boy!! <3


and frosting....



putting on sprinkles.....


and eating the sprinkles.....


I made this one!! :)


A flower he decorated for his Momma :)




The little dog he made :)  We made houses, horses, stars, angels, an eagle, flowers...soooo many and everyone sure has enjoyed eating them!!  Have a beautiful weekend friends!!








If you ever wonder what some of my days look like...here is a note on what I did for at least half of yesterday. Payton and I made sugar cookies....it was so much fun and with each cookie he cut out with the cookie cutter he would tell me who it was for!! ;) I don't know if anyone else has the priveledge of having a "literal" child around you all the time....but they are some funny little people. He and I were sitting side by side frosting cookies. He frosted one of his about 2/3 of the way down. I looked at him and told him he needed to frost the bottom. I went back to frosting my cookie and wasn't watching what he was doing. When I looked at him he was FROSTING THE BOTTOM OF HIS COOKIE....after he had already frosted the top...I SAID...PAYTON...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT THAT COOKIE....and he said...MiMi...you TOOOOOOLD ME TO FROST THE BOTTOM OF THE COOKIE!! He had me there...I did tell him to frost the BOTTOM of his cookie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...