Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SO THIS PHOTO BELOW IS SOOOOOOO HOW I AM SOMETIMES

I had found a cake online that I loved and wanted to make my hubby for his birthday.
It was red, white, and blue

HOW HARD CAN THAT BE

IT SHOULD JUST BE FOOD DYE ADDED TO SOME CAKE MIX

RIGGGHHHTTTTTT

hahahaha

He ended up with a baby pink and pastel blue cake

WITH PASTEL PINK AND BLUE FROSTING

EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS

IT TASTED GREAAATTTT  BUT IT LOOKED LIKE IT BELONGED AT A
BABY SHOWER..

Sooo when I saw this...I could sooooo identify

This also applies to so many areas of my life....

like....my hair
like how I can never manage to keep all the house clean at the same time
like....how if I am going somewhere important I will probably drop something on my clothes

Awww well I am just me....so I guess I will just have to be the best crazy dressed, house looks like a tornado, love to cook even if it turns out funny looking , MOM

Maybe there is hope for me yet

Nailed It

2 comments:

  1. haha mom that's not the baking story I remember... Ms. Dishwater Dison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks for throwing me under the bus there chickie!! That's a totally different blog topic....but now that you brought it up I may as well tell that story tomorrow...pretty sure it belongs under the "funnier" stories!! :) Love You!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...