Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Life is Like a Movie

I heard a noise last night

it woke me up out of a sound sleep

it was ONE A.M.

it wasn't really a scary noise

but a noise that was totally out of place at

ONE A.M.

bet you can't guess what it was

it was the sound of

a hammer hitting a board

but it was coming from the woods behind my house

about every thirty seconds it sounded like someone whacking a board with a hammer

I feel pretty sure the neighbor who lives through the woods behind us was NOT up building anything outside at

ONE A.M.

I thought about calling my other next door neighbor who lives a couple of pastures away

but what would I say

SOMEONE IS MAKING SCARY BUILDING NOISES BEHIND MY HOUSE

hahahaha

yeahhhhhh....nooooooo....he would have thought I was crazy....so after a while the AC came on and once it went back off I never heard the noise anymore

I realize this morning

MY LIFE IS LIKE SCARY MOVIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...