Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Saturday!!

This morning Jackie and I had the wonderful pleasure of getting to be "Co Hostesses" with some other girls Jackies age and their mothers for a baby shower for one of Jackie's childhood friends who will be having a little boy next month!!

Welcome
Mr.
Connor Dean


The girls have been out of High School for quite some time now and it's been a lot of fun watching them grow up and all start their lives!! 

I had a lot of fun getting to visit with the other mothers that I haven't seen since about 2006...(actually some of them came to Jackie's Wedding and Baby Shower).  That's the good thing about living in a small town...everyone is always here for their friends!!

Back Left, My daughter Jackie,  Kim B, Carrie M, I don't know the one on the right
Front Left, Katie M, Jessica , Shower Honoree, and Katie P
Six of Seven of these girls cheered together at one time or another at JHS!! 

Jackie and Miss Adleigh bear

Adleigh loved their CUPCAKES
I do believe she ate the frosting off of
FOUR
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...