Monday, March 5, 2012

I ate the evidence!!

There are just some times where I know you will find this hard to believe, I just can't figure out what I want to say.  I have so many ideas running around in my head, and I really really want to blog on some Easter "how to" ideas....but I just can't seem to get it all together enough to get it online.  Today I did attempt an Easter cooking project I had found on Pinterest, it didn't quite work out so I literally ate all of the evidence that I had ever tried to make it.  I am not complaining haha.....

So, because I am just having one of those "hard to get it together to write" times.....I will share some funny things my grandson said to me while we were driving down the road.

I was  driving down the road and my grandson said from the back seat "MiMi, I like the Paul on Gator Boys, he's not mean like the other Paul.  I think Momma should have him."  (Paul is my soon to be ex son in law who has just been despicable to my daughter..as much as I would love to share the gory details I won't...you will just have to trust me on this one.) anywhoooo he said "This Paul is very nice.....but Momma shouldn't kiss him, he kisses alligators" hahahaha my first thought was OMG he's 5 and talking about kissing!!  He is very much protective of his mother and is a lot like the little boy off of Sleepless in Seattle!!  <3

Then a little further down the road he said...."MiMi, is quicksand real ?"  I said well of course it is, and then he wanted to know where it was found.  I told him there is some quicksand even here in the United States.  Then he said "well....if you are ever in any quicksand I guess you would need a really big pogo stick to hop out of it"....hahaha...and then he said "or a really big dustpan to sweep it all up but that would take big years".....you can only imagine that I was laughing a lot by then!! 

Don't give up, I will try to be back to my regularly scheduled blog writing soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...