Monday, January 31, 2011

Chalkboard Mat

I found this online, and since I am the MiMi to two children, ages 4 1/2 and 2, I am always looking at new things to keep them entertained!!

I want to buy one of these!!

This company is in Australia so I have no idea what the shipping to the states would be....but isn't it awesome??

The stores link is

http://www.greengoat.com.au/catalog/seedling-blackboard-chalk-p-262.html

Take Anywhere Blackboard Chalk Mat


What do you give your boys to keep them entertained while in the waiting room or while you are enjoying a much needed coffee break? If you don’t want to go with the pocket computer game option and want to go with a more creative, less expensive option then the Seedling My Blackboard Chalk Mat is sure to keep your boys quiet and occupied during the times when you need them to be. Simply unroll the mat and let them get busy drawing with chalk (eraser included).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...