Monday, July 4, 2011

The Air Show

AMAZINGLY

WE MADE IT TO IT ON THE RIGHT DAY
(Since I've already had so many people come read this blog...let me explain...there is a funny story behind this.  For some reason, I thought the Air Show was on JUNE 3rd...so I took my Grandson and then realized....IT WAS THE WRONG DAY..NO ONE WAS THERE...But we had a great time touring the Museum.  I should also say, my dad was a Navy Pilot who logged over 4800 hours of flight time, so anytime there are pilots and planes, we are excited to go and see them!!  :)

Here is the link to the blog of the "First Time" we thought we were going to the Air show LOLOL
http://thebesttexasmimi.blogspot.com/2011/06/crazy-but-fun-friday.html

IT WAS REALLLLLYYYY HOT

IT WAS REALLY AWESOME

THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT

Everything about it was just SPECTACULAR!!

There is nothing I love better than FAST PLANES!!

I literally have over 200 photos that we took....I just didn't think that I should post ALL OF THEM , Tempting as it may be :)














  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...