Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tis the Season, ours just includes baseball along with Christmas!!







Hi sweet Readers!!


Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been over a year since my last blog post!  So much has happened since then! Last summer my second granddaughter was born, she is now 16 months old!!  I have a brand new grandson as well, and he is now 3 months old! I am now up to 5 grandchildren , 4 on earth and one in Heaven, and I have a combination of some of them every day of the week!! <3   


We were busy last fall with flag football and basketball, and then this fall with Tackle Football and Fall Baseball, and then Spring Baseball last spring.  This spring we are trying to decide whether my oldest grandson will play regular league baseball or move up to playing Select Baseball.   It's Such a HUGE decision and commitment. We are really excited to see where his baseball future leads. 


Several DIY projects are in the works, so I guess I will start working on those and posting as I go along.  I've got a quilt rack I am redoing for my bedroom, and a mirror with a frame that I have been working on as well.  There are school Christmas parties coming up this week, if I make any cute treats I will be sure to share those as well!! 


Hope you are enjoying your Holiday Season!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...