Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday

Hi Friends!!

What a busy busy week this has been!!  I have been stretched all kinds of different ways the last two weeks!  We had a FABULOUS time at Adleigh's 2nd birthday party and then again at Jessica's surprise 24th!  I have not had time to post photos, but believe me, they are coming! 

I want to thank all of you who have voted for me in the Circle Of Mom's Party Planning Mom Contest!  If you have ever been to any of my parties, you understand why I thought that would be such fun!  :) While we absolutley love love to decorate for parties, the best part of a party is afterwards when I have people come to me and tell me that was the best party/wedding/ or shower that they have ever been too!!  Then you feel like you have really accomplished something!  To have your guests actively engaged in having fun and enjoying every minute they spend with you is THE BEST FEELING!!  I have wanted to be a party planner for as long as I can remember, and slowly but surely it is coming to life! 

I have to share something funny my little four year old grandson said the other day, it is not at all party related but funny!!  I babysit him and my little two year old granddaughter pretty  much every day.  She is constantly taking any toy he is playing with it and running all around the house with it, or she will come and knock down his legos, etc.....The other day he asked me, "Did God Make Horses?".  I said yes.  Then he asked me if God made something else, and I said yes.  Then I told him "God made you too!".  He looked at me and said..."Well GOD didn't make Adleigh!! ".  I said ohhh yes he did.  He stopped right there in the middle of the living room floor where he was standing, bowed his head and shut his eyes and said "God, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANOTHER ADLEIGH!!!".....I was laughing so hard, it was so cute and probably really expressed his feelings haha, if there were two of his cousin he would be driven to exasperation!! 

Please look at the links to the right of my blog here at some of the recent past parties/weddings/showers we have thrown in this last year!! 

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...